The Company We Keep will be held at Le Méridien Denver Downtown.
Le Méridien Denver Downtown
475 California Street
Denver, CO 80202
About Le Méridien Denver Downtown
Situated in the heart of beautiful downtown Denver, CO, Le Méridien Denver Downtown is only steps away from the city’s Art District. There are a multitude of cultural sites to visit during your stay.
Check-In Time: 3:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM
Transportation to/from Denver International Airport (DEN)
Travel Distance: Approximately 25 miles / 40.23 km
Rental Car / Ride Sharing / Private Car Service
Travel Time: Approximately 45 Minutes
RTD/Light Rail System & MallRide Shuttle
Cost: $9 for RTD/Light Rail System; MallRide shuttle is complimentary
Travel Time: 1 Hour & 15 Minutes
Take the Light Rail train to Union Station and then the MallRide bus to 16th & California Station (1/2 block from hotel).
- Floor-to-Ceiling Guest Room Windows
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Three unique dining venues
- The Le Méridien Hub lobby experience, boasting signature cocktail program
- Unlock Art™ access to Denver’s Clyfford Still Museum
- 24-hour rooftop fitness center
- Complimentary Bicycle Rental
- Wireless High-Speed Internet Access (Password Provided at Check-In)
- 24-Hour Business Center
- Internet Based Printing Service Provided in Business Center
- Cash Machine (ATM)
- Access to downtown Denver recreation and entertainment within walking distance or a short taxi ride.